Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Opinion: Recent Disney/Pixar movies have had very rushed and underwhelming endings.

It’s probably an unpopular opinion. But it’s just something I can’t stop noticing every time I watch the recent ones and compare them to the original (if a sequel), classic or from earlier movies. There seems to have been a recent trend in Disney/Pixar movies where the 3rd act/climax/ending feel very rushed, while the first 2 or so tend to be pretty strong or at least decently written/paced. Some recent contenders of this issue (in my opinion) would be Incredibles 2 (which I really liked!), Toy Story 4 (my favorite in the series despite the ending issue!), Frozen 2, and Ralph Breaks the internet to mention a few. What are your thoughts? Agree? Disagree?



Submitted November 26, 2019 at 03:06PM by er0287 https://ift.tt/37D0kwL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health