Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

So there was a scene in 'The Ring' that still, 18 years later, keeps me awake at night.

Back when I was 12 years old, I saw 'The Ring' with some other teens. Interestingly, I'd seen 'Ringu' before it, and while it really scared me, nothing prepared me for this one scene in the American Remake.

It's that scene early on in the movie where some lady talks about her daughter and says 'I saw her face', and it cuts to her daughter in a closet, all deformed due to The Ring girl.

I'm 30 years old in 2 months, and I still wake up from time to time with anxiety, picturing that scene.

Anyone else in here traumatized by that film and that scene in particular?



Submitted December 27, 2019 at 09:43PM by Yusi-D-Jordan https://ift.tt/37ffXtk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health