Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Chicken Run is such a fantastic film

Nothing too revelatory in that claim, but I forgot how good it was. I was looking something that my two year old might like so put it on - he was entertained, and I was enthralled.

It reminds me of peak Simpsons - funny, poignant, and with tons of great throwaway background jokes. The incredible expressions the animators can put on not just clay characters, but clay CHICKENS. The reveal of the truth behind Rocky's flight is so simple, but devastating. Strong female characters throughout, and fantastic voice acting.

As I say, this isn't an undiscovered gem or anything, but it is quite old now so it was nice to revisit it.



Submitted January 22, 2020 at 05:44AM by monkeyboyhero https://ift.tt/2ui0QkG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health