Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Children of Men was great then and possibly better now

I saw Children of Men in theaters in early 2007 only because my dad heard it was good and he wanted to see it. Even as a naive student, I knew it was a great movie and have since forced a number of people to watch it. The filming style is unlike most films, with many scenes filmed from one camera in a single take rather than breaking the scene up to film with multiple angles. There's likely terms to better describe this, but I don't know them. One thing out of place and they have to start the entire scene over! I watch it now every year or two and the subject matter is just as compelling. Maybe I'll read the book someday.

Edit: I didn't know this movie is somewhat of a cliche here in this sub, so mea culpa if I came across disingenuous. Never meant to poke the bear, I'd just found my DVD copy and figured this post would get lost in the ether here. You don't need to like the movie, but I do, and that's all good :)



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 12:04PM by samvet21 https://ift.tt/37G5Cah

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health