Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

It: Chapter Two was extremely disappointing - and even feels rushed despite being nearly 3 hours.

What a letdown of a movie. The chemistry between the cast was terrible, and the only character I bought as their grown up counterpart was Bill Hader as Ritchie. He was great. There were some moments between the cast such as Bill and Bev's kiss that felt completely unearned and did nothing for me as the two had barely interacted since reuniting. In terms of the scares, there really weren't any that got me. That stupid zombie/leper CGI was so overused that by the third time I saw it I wanted to turn the movie off. The only interesting monster design was Pennywise's spider form toward the end, but that wasn't even scary, just interesting. Finally, Henry Bowers. What an underdeveloped, uninteresting villain. They barely have him any screen time, the acting was terrible anyway, and then he just sort of dies and that's it. I know it's kind of that way in the book but it just felt even more underdeveloped in the movie. To summarise, extremely disappointing movie that I wouldn't watch again. 3.5/10.



Submitted January 27, 2020 at 01:18PM by broheimlich https://ift.tt/2TYqpBX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health