Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Richard Stanley has revealed that he plans to make a trilogy of Lovecraft films, with The Dunwhich Horror coming next. What are some other actors you would like to see make Lovecraft come to life?

After Nick Cage, I’m very excited to see what other actors Stanley’s brings in to help put this madness on screen. I didn’t love Color out of Space, it defintely could have used a more subtle touch in some parts, but I really enjoyed Stanley’s vision and just seeing Lovecraft in general. And though he wasn’t as good as in Mandy, pure Cage is always an experience.

I think two obvious answers are Willem Dafoe or Michael Shannon. But I’m sure there are many other great options than I’m not thinking of



Submitted January 29, 2020 at 02:01AM by underco5erpope https://ift.tt/2O2QJqM

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health