Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

#Cats_the_Mewvie is not the movie it claims to be

This movie claims to show you the history of how cats became so popular on the internet. That’s bullshit. This is a movie about famous Instagram cats, and that’s all it is. They did touch on the history of cats on the internet for a brief moment, but all they really did was mention text cats and the first cat memes for a second. They never mentioned grumpy cat. They never mentioned nyan cat. They didn’t even mention keyboard cat. They totally underutilized the self proclaimed “meme historian” that they had in the movie.

I’m honestly a little offended that I was lied to. I thought that I was in for a fun time learning about cat memes and feeling nostalgia. I was wrong. It annoyed me how they claimed that Lil Bub was the most famous online cat. Sure, Lil Bub was the most famous “celebrity cat influencer,” but in my opinion, grumpy cat was probably the most famous online cat. Grumpy cat was a global meme that most everyone heard of. The only reason I even knew who Lil Bub was before this movie was because my wife likes instagram pets.



Submitted February 22, 2020 at 08:37PM by TheWhitestOrca https://ift.tt/2SQ27t2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health