Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Christian bale gave one his best performance in ford Vs Ferrari.

I watched this in cinema last year but watched again on bluray this week. Man this guy has steeped his game so much. I have been always an avid fan of him. He is probably one of the best method actor out their. Machinist made me his fan and after that he has lots of amazing movie performances. I found this movie acting to be somewhat similar as in The Fighter (for which he won academy award) . The physique is so much similar. For me he is the best supporting actor of 2019. I won't go into oscars snubbing him out of the galaxy. Brad Pitt was due for his Oscar for acting and this was the right time to do it. I see awards more as political and personal agendas which is fine and these are not be taken seriously. I am asking how many of you felt exactly the same i felt that he is top supporting actor of 2019. I just wanted to share my thoughts that's it.



Submitted February 18, 2020 at 07:52PM by lordofabyss https://ift.tt/2u8BQfQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health