Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anybody else get really emotional when a scene or a movie/tv show is just so well put together?

Over the past few years I’ve noticed that sometimes I find myself forming tears when something is just so good. Wether it’s the acting in a specific scene or the perfect placement of music or even sometimes just the cinematography. It’s never sad tears but like a little chuckle accompanied by a few tears because of how good it is.

I have no idea why I do especially since it’s never sad, or something that ‘should’ make you feel emotional. It could be a series of beautiful shots or the acting itself even just a twist that’s been so well thought out but it’s always something that shouldn’t typically make you teary.



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 03:16PM by lHighlydoubtit https://ift.tt/2xA5bRz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health