Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Bone Tomahawk is one of the best westerns I've seen.

This is easily the most gritty and intense Western I've ever seen. I legitimately cannot think of another Western that made me feel such horror at the lives of those who lived in the old west. I know the Troglodytes are overaccentuated Indians, but holy fuck I'd be horrified to run into them. In addition, the decision to not have a score or soundtrack throughout any major part of the film added an intense amount of suspense and brutality. And of course, there was "that scene" and man, it's just horrific.

I've watched all of Zahlers films and I honestly have to say this is his best one. Brawl in cell block 99 was awesome, but I don't think it matches up to how good Bone Tomahawk was.



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 11:13AM by Boogi29 https://ift.tt/3arEj4U

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health