Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011) is one of the best rom-com drama I've ever seen.

As in this tough time when all of us are staying home. I am discovering new movies and also on a Emma Stone marathon. So after watching Battle of the Sexes next on the line was Crazy, Stupid, Love. which I never thought of watching because I thought of it as a simple Rom-com story so it never getted my attention. But man I was wrong. I go in expecting a simple rom-com & this movie just blowed all my excpectations.

All of the actors were well casted. Steve Carell was always nailing the part of Cal. Ryan Gosling charm was on another level in this movie. Emma Stone was cute like always, Julian Moore was great. Kevin Bacon & Marisa Tomei was really funny in the screentime they were given. The kid playing Carell's son was very impresseive. I don't want to go into the spoiler territory but the whole movie takes a lot of twists & turns & the last 30 minutes were In the Babysitter's word 'batshit crazy'!

This movie deserves more praise than it gets. So give this movie a shot, you won't regret it.



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 12:00AM by ayushananddec05 https://ift.tt/2QsA5Sw

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health