Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I absolutely love the idea, style and flow of Looper but the biggest problem is that all the plot holes give me a headache.

I mean I love the way it starts, it’s like a Sci Fi Goodfellas and the whole iconography is amazing. But then once you get into the time travel paradoxes and The Terminator rehashing it becomes so conflated. Like they know they’re being tortured in the future, they know certain incidents will happen, so why don’t they just work on changing the past there and then... why don’t other loopers kill the future selves so there’s not that whole ‘killing my future self paradox’ and in the future murdered is outlawed and yet certain characters (no spoilers) get gunned down. I think Looper is fantastic but my god this time travel stuff just fries your brain.



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 04:44PM by kwkierjote https://ift.tt/3bvC2pG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health