Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

My Neighbor Totoro has Changed my Life

Words cannot describe this film. Nowadays we see movies that focus on these intricate plots and complex themes. These movies can be amazing but they fail to hit our hearts the way this film does. This film is simple and pure. I am reminded of the beauty we loose as children. That wonder and curiosity that drives us. We loose that as we grow up. We get conform to a society like a cookie cutter. We worry about who we are; thus we cease to see the beauty in anything or very little. Beauty is all around us. It does not matter if there is a god above or a spirit that lives in a tree to cause it. We need to just see that beauty and be happy to be alive and experiencing that beauty. We need to dream, get lost in the beauty be it happy or sad.

I have had a hard time so far in middle and high school. I have been struggling with self esteem issues and depression. This movie seems to have marked the end of my depression. It has assured me of my meaning and purpose in life which I have been speculating for many years. It showed me beauty and love in a way no other film has or can. I am so grateful to have seen this magnificent work and so happy to be alive.

I am thankful of everyone who worked on this film from Miyazaki to the animator who put care and detail into each frame. Without each of them this could not be possible. I could not be more grateful.



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 12:06PM by AngryCarrot666 https://ift.tt/39oPxWD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health