Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger

I just finished watching "Total Recall" with Arnold Schwarzenegger, in my opinion it's one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's best movies, and in particular I noticed that Arnold has done a disproportionate amount of science fiction movies. I think Terminator 2 might be his #1 best science fiction movie, but I'm also a big fan of Predator and Totall Recall. This most recent watching of Total Recall has me thinking that maybe this is his best science fiction movie after all. It's way better than I remember. Extremely imaginative. Surprisingly better acting than I had remembered (some of Arnie's best, that is of course relative though given both him and the genre, but still it's noticeable), some of the most original story-telling and the vision of life in the future as presented in this movie is really cool. Anyone else having any thoughts on it?



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 05:42AM by BananaCalhoun https://ift.tt/3bvTES0

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health