Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

True Romance (1993) is an absolute work of art.

Never seen it before, and Holy shit what a movie. The cast is insane, Christian fucking Slater doing his thing, Christopher Walken just blowing up every scene... Everyone awesome is in this movie. The writing literally fucking sparkles and cackles like electricity. The story is so textbook "ordinary person in extraordinary circumstance" and so perfectly executed ... The cinematography, the freaking costumes! I could not believe Tarantino wrote it, Tony (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!) Scott directs... I could go on. Dear lord what a gem. I am so grateful right now. When Bronson Pinchot showed up as Elliot I was already exhausted from the cast. And almost 30 years ago. I can't believe I never saw this movie. I'm freaking out.



Submitted March 31, 2020 at 06:25AM by BernieLePooch https://ift.tt/2Jtg3DQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health