Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

As a huge hard sci fi fan, Alex Garland is becoming my new favorite filmmaker.

Good hard sci fi films don't come around often, but Alex Garland seems dedicated to producing this type of content and I couldn't be happier.

Ex Machina really surprised me 5 years ago. It was so good. Annihilation was really compelling. That bear still haunts me.

Now I'm completely hooked on Devs. As someone who really gets into some of the fun and crazy theories from the world of quantum mechanics, this show is like a breath of fresh air.

I feel like we are in a golden age for sci fi with people like Chris Nolan, Denis Villeneuve, and Alex Garland producing quality content and shows like " The Expanse" and "Westworld" doing well. I'm loving it!



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 07:54PM by Brad12d3 https://ift.tt/3cR7E9A

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health