Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I just re watched Zodiac (2007) last night and it was fantastic. It might just be my favorite thriller. Amazing story and out of this world performances from the cast. If you haven’t seen it go watch it! I cannot stop thinking about it.

Last night I re watched Zodiac last night after about 9 or so years and I absolutely loved it. I didn’t realize how good it actually was. Full of suspense along the entire time. Full of consistent tense scenes, and the acting is phenomenal. Hot Take this might be my favorite Downey performance. I definitely recommend this film for anyone in the mood for a suspenseful thriller. The cast itself can sell you from Downey, Gyllenhaal and Ruffalo even if thrillers aren’t your thing. This movie goes beyond an ordinary thriller, and I can’t stop thinking about it!



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 12:53AM by Whiteshirt221 https://ift.tt/2zwf3gn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health