Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched Studio Ghibli's "My Neighbor Totoro" and it made me felt like I am lost in this busy world

https://preview.redd.it/ait7s6zdqxu41.jpg?width=716&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cd77b4bd682d7c4d5f3160b0d79d5651245415f2

Disclaimer:

I spent my first 10 years in a sub urban town in a developing country and now am working in a super urban city. Though I enjoy the current lifestyle and work, it has kept me busy most of my time. No stopping; just hustle and bustle. I felt that there is more in your life than doing your job and reaching your goals.

​

The movie had no villains and special effects but those little emotional nuances made me to recollect those tiny moments in life when I was a kid. Imaginations were a huge chunk of my early childhood. Not to exaggerate but the music made the whole scene really emotional.

​

I yearn for those days where you had no aim and you mom picks you back from school, your dad takes you on a scooter ride towards country side, look at the stars before you go to sleep, surround yourself with nature or go to a park and playing with some imaginary creatures. Might sound like a little immature kid but I really do miss those times.

​

Simple yet powerful animations make you feel like you are trapped in the current reality and there is more in life that you have to enjoy.

​

Huge respect to Hayazo Miyazaki, Joe Hisaishi and the Studio Ghibli team. 🙏

​

Note:

Not my intention to hype the movie in any way. If you are planning to watch this movie, watch this with no expectations 😊

Also, please feel free to share your views or suggest any other feel-good animes in the comments. 😊 Peace! ✌



Submitted April 25, 2020 at 04:45PM by rg_cyborg77 https://ift.tt/3bEEJFB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health