Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched Studio Ghibli's "My Neighbor Totoro" and it made me felt like I am lost in this busy world

https://preview.redd.it/ait7s6zdqxu41.jpg?width=716&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cd77b4bd682d7c4d5f3160b0d79d5651245415f2

Disclaimer:

I spent my first 10 years in a sub urban town in a developing country and now am working in a super urban city. Though I enjoy the current lifestyle and work, it has kept me busy most of my time. No stopping; just hustle and bustle. I felt that there is more in your life than doing your job and reaching your goals.

The movie had no villains and special effects but those little emotional nuances made me to recollect those tiny moments in life when I was a kid. Imaginations were a huge chunk of my early childhood. Not to exaggerate but the music made the whole scene really emotional.

I yearn for those days where you had no aim and you mom picks you back from school, your dad takes you on a scooter ride towards country side, look at the stars before you go to sleep, surround yourself with nature or go to a park and playing with some imaginary creatures. Might sound like a little immature kid but I really do miss those times.

Simple yet powerful animations make you feel like you are trapped in the current reality and there is more in life that you have to enjoy.

Huge respect to Hayazo Miyazaki, Joe Hisaishi and the Studio Ghibli team. 🙏

Note:

Not my intention to hype the movie in any way. If you are planning to watch this movie, watch this with no expectations 😊

Also, please feel free to share your views or suggest any other feel-good animes in the comments. 😊 Peace! ✌



Submitted April 25, 2020 at 04:45PM by rg_cyborg77 https://ift.tt/3bEEJFB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health