Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I think Robert Pattinson is just fucking with everyone

Haven't kept up with Pattinson until I saw Good Time and The Lighthouse. I'm definitely sold on his work now. But I have to say, after seeing him in a few interviews, he seems like he's totally screwing with everyone.

I was watching this actor roundtable with a bunch of amazing actors, and at this time stamp, Rob goes into how he loves lying, but can't get away with it anymore because of his fame. Kinda threw me for a loop but whatever. (The entire roundtable is an hour long but I recommend it if you have the time)

Then I saw this interview where he says he totally made up a story about how he used to be a hand model for women's jewelry.

So I just looked up "Robert Pattinson Lying" because at this point I figured there might have been a little truth to when he professed his love for lying in the roundtable, and I found a bunch of articles about how he made up a story where he saw a clown die at the circus when he was a kid.

He seems to have a bizarre sense of humor, and maybe he has lying issues or he's just having the time of his life fucking with audiences, but now I'm double guessing myself every time he tells a story lmao.



Submitted May 30, 2020 at 03:30AM by adangerousdriver https://ift.tt/2TTGmIG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health