Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

A sequel to Game Night would do very well, what a fantastic movie.

I rewatched this movie recently and if anything, I enjoyed it even more than I did the first time. I remember thinking when it was released it was just going to be another cheesy, kinda carbon copy "fun" movie but it was a delight. It's a lot of fun, but in a fresh, original way. The movie never felt contrived, the plot was great. The casting was spot on, the cinematography and all round camera work. Excellent soundtrack and very well paced, I was dying at the black comedy and the chemistry between the whole cast. They knew how to blend everything with this movie, awkward moments while still comedy filtered. The whole cast was fantastic, but honestly Jesse Plemons killed it as the creepy / neighbour cop. He stole the movie. Standing in the background holding his dog staring and being weird, god I could watch this movie over and over. Highly recommended, 10 / 10.
I really hope for a sequel someday, or for even a franchise, it would do very well.



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 04:32AM by FormerFruit https://ift.tt/2WYUqSL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health