Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Bugs Bunny is 80 Years Old today. What are some of your favorite short/films of his?

I'd have to go with:

The Hunting Trilogy (of course)

The Rabbit of Seville

Bully for Bugs

Baseball Bugs

Long-Haired Hare

What's Opera, Doc?

The Hunting Trilogy is an animation classic, with its jokes still being quoted to this day. This was the folks at Termite Terrace at the top fo their game.

The Rabbit of Seville and Bully for Bugs, I love for their non-stop gags. I laugh out loud every time I watch them. Baseball Bugs and Long-Haired Hare also have great gags.

What's Opera Doc, while not as funny as other entries in this list (but still pretty funny), this short is pure art. The animation, music and voice acting are perfect, and it's no surprise many consider this to be the best cartoon ever made. While it's not my #1, I can totally appreciate the artistry involved here.

What are some of your favorites?



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 04:04AM by bubblewoop https://ift.tt/32ZIap1

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health