Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I miss the old animation style of Disney movies.

Not sure if it's nostalgia for a childhood of watching them on VHS, but I've always loved the animation style of the older disney movies. Since quarantine began, I've been watching all my childhood favorites, Fantasia, Alice in Wonderland, Little Nemo's Adventures in Slumberland, and the Studio Ghibli films. I miss when animation looked like that and not the big-eyed, weirdly proportioned characters they make today. They felt more personal and whimsical back then. It's sad because I know they aren't gonna be making movies in that style anymore. I'm not the type of person to keep up with the Disney movies so maybe I shouldn't complain about how they've changed, but sometimes I wish I could go back in time when I used to watch them all on my big boxy TV.



Submitted July 31, 2020 at 11:40AM by xxfuka-erixx https://ift.tt/39IEnxD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health