Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Studios should release their summer movies to rent on streaming and then rerelease them in theaters when they can.

Movie studios are not making any money right now on their films that were supposed to come out already. Waiting just for the mass reopening can be risky to because I feel a lot of people will not be running to the theaters (say if they open next month) until things are a lot safer. I feel at least to make some sort of profit, they could release it to be rented (pay $20 or whatever) and then when theaters reopen and it's safe to go, rerelease it on the big screen. I know at least for myself, I'm dying to see films like Tenet and I would certianlly go again to watch it in IMAX when I finally can.



Submitted July 23, 2020 at 06:49PM by BallClamps https://ift.tt/30FBwBt

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health