Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Terminator 2: Judgement Day was an experience

I just got done watching Terminator 2 for the first time. I've seen the first one a few times, but never the 2nd one. I watched it tonight for the first time and it was amazing, but holy shit the way the T-1000 went out was fucking disturbing. When Arnold blasts him with the grenade launcher and the T-1000 is looking like a deformed slinky and screaming and then when he is in the molten pit with all the screaming and face shifting was just the perfect thing for me to watch before I go to bed. I absolutely loved every minute of this movie and i can't wait to watch it again. Also, I was out of my seat freaking out when I realized that, when John is on the phone in the phone booth with his step mom, she is actually the T-1000. That whole thing was perfect and I didn't see that coming at all.

But holy shit was the T-1000 death horrifying.



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 02:15PM by ThorOnADyna https://ift.tt/3jAewN3

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health