Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

TRON: Legacy album is finally uploaded to Apple Music. I think Disney is tracking some numbers with it to see if the 3rd film is worth it.

I feel like every time I drop into some thread asking "what movies do you wish had sequels?", TRON: Legacy is always one of the top comments.

I've noticed today that Daft Punk's TRON: Legacy Original Soundtrack Album is uploaded in its entirety to Apple Music.

After god knows how many years. Why?

To proceed with a once-frozen project, studio heads will probably be looking at hard numbers through various analytics measures to calculate how much 3rd film could potentially make. And this album could be one of them.

I also believe the head of Walt Disney Studio's Music & Soundtracks department has recently said that, in this podcast, 3rd Tron film's script is written and they're already looking for a director.
So, I think we can finally say the 3rd film is FOR SURE being made.



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 10:57AM by AceWasHere https://ift.tt/2EmM8Oi

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health