Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

No, it's not the cinema's fault that I can't hear the dialogue in Tenet

I've been going to my local IMAX for the past several years and have seen over 50 movies at it. Not once did I have issues hearing the dialogue. Not until Tenet. I've seen people say that my cinema fucked up the sound because they could hear the dialogue fine at their cinema.

If your sound mix is designed in such a way that only certain cinemas can play the movie with the dialogue being easily understood, it's not the cinemas' fault. Movies' sound mixes should be designed to be comrehensible in a variety of cinemas. And most movies' sound mixes are, except for Nolan's movies.



Submitted August 29, 2020 at 04:32PM by JakkuScavenger https://ift.tt/3b7seD1

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health