Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

“Twister” doesn’t get enough credit for being one of the most bad ass movies from the 90’s.

I watched it a ton when I was a kid. Looking back at it now, it is still such a badass movie.

Visual effects were solid for the time, had Van Halen do the main soundtrack theme, Bill Paxton/Helen Hunt/Phillip Seymour Hoffman running the cast, and just an all around super solid action/suspense that made you nervous by the size.

I grew up in America’s “Tornado Alley” and this movie scared me way more than vampire and scary monster type of movies. The way that storm trackers are written are so accurate from what I’ve seen from real people in those positions. The way they “respect” the beast that the twister is still hits to this day. It’s scary because it’s real life, but it’s awesome in every single way.

I’ve personally never seen someone talk about this movie before (cue the Reddit guy who wants to show me that someone from 7 years ago posted about it once) and I have no clue why. If for whatever reason you aren’t aware of this movie or haven’t seen it OR haven’t seen it for a long time, it’s worth your while. Holds up on every way.



Submitted September 29, 2020 at 07:13AM by 5thCharmer https://ift.tt/3cE5sna

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health