Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I’m having reverse nostalgia with Blade - it’s...better than I remember?

Edit: not sure if reverse nostalgia is the correct term, I just mean I remembered watching it as a teen, and I’d sort of expected it to deteriorate over time? I’m not sure what I mean haha..either way!

I was expecting to stick it on and have to explain away the bad CG and the odd scene that didn’t make sense because, y’know, late 90s vampire action movie! I hadn’t watched it in about 15 years and was for sure expecting it to be aged terribly - but it’s great!

The limitations of late 90s CG are occasionally apparent, but the action is really well directed, it looks and sounds great, shot on film, Snipes is sick, coherent, well shot action sequences, for the most part, enjoyable CG and FX.. I’m not sure why I had this idea in my head that it had aged badly, but damn, it’s really enjoyable!



Submitted October 19, 2020 at 04:44AM by crumble-bee https://ift.tt/31hscVq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health