Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Jagshemash. My name Borat. My new moviefilm is streams in Amazon. Please you will watch then spray me with questions. I strong, I have survive syphilis 17 time, I can take whatever you want pump on me! AMA!

My name Borat Sagdiyev, I have age of 536 moons and length 19.3 centimeters. I from town of Kuzcek and am #4 journalist in all of Kazakhstan. Prior to this I train for two year for job sticking labels on apples, but week before I was due to commence employ my country apple tree fell over so I retrain 8 month and become ice maker. I was fire from this job after being false accused by my asshole neighbor Nursultan Tulyakbay of stealing this treasure and eating at workplace. I subsequent became traffic light operator – I would paint the discs red for cart stop then green for cart go – I then brief do computer maintenance removing dead birds from its pipes, then I become journalist.

Proof: https://i.redd.it/j79xnwidpwu51.jpg



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 04:28AM by Borat https://ift.tt/34x2I8E

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health