Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Kung Pow: Enter The Fist is a sub-genre of film I wish had taken off. What other films were unique enough to be their own thing that just didn't catch on?

I love and often still quote Kung Pow: Enter the Fist the skill, humor, creativity, and time that went into making such a unique movie still amazes me. I would consider it a comedy-fu Mashup or something or other as its own sub-genre. Though I don't knownof any others like it.

While I know discarded and forgotten Kung Fu movies out number most states populations' I would love to see other movies (not martial arts related necessarily) that attempted to revive or start their own thing.

What comes to mind when you think of a movie that could have started an entire new sub-genre?



Submitted October 29, 2020 at 10:21AM by Slofiend https://ift.tt/2Hzp2Gf

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health