Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Meet The Robinsons is a Top 3 Disney Movie

The amount of lessons this movie taught me and how I can watch the movie today and have those same lessons resonate with me speaks volumes to its emotional impact, even for a disney movie. Not only that, the movie itself holds up greatly, it's not by any means old but was made in a weird time in animation for a lot of movies just dont hold up the same way. The comedy was witty, and the setting and story are just amazing. I cant rate the movie enough and if you've never seen it I hope you put time towards giving it a watch. I also had a huge crush on Franny as a 9 year old.. anddd I still do but you cant blame me she's cute.



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 08:26AM by ashondrugs https://ift.tt/34G5tVo

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health