Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Abyss (1989) is a masterpiece.

Just watched this again for the first time in probably 20 years. When I saw it as a kid I absolutely loved it, and I must say it holds up incredibly well. The drowning/CPR sequence is almost unbearably tense. The scene where Bud descends into the abyss is terrifying. The relationship between Bud and Lindsey is really effective. I must say the CGI holds up really well considering the age of the film. The practical NTIs don’t hold up near as well, but it didn’t hurt the overall impact. This is a movie that does not get the love of Cameron’s top tier, but I would put it right up there among his best.



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 07:57AM by obsequioussock https://ift.tt/2J9G269

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health