Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is much more enjoyable when you go in understanding there’s no real plot

My wife and I are in our 30’s and just watched it for the first time last night. She asked me what it was about and I had no idea, but we’d both heard a lot about it. We spent the first 3/4 of the movie trying to figure out what the heck was happening, and why, and just kept getting more and more confused. Once I eventually started to come to terms that there really is no plot or storyline, and that we’ll never get answers to what’s going on, I really started to enjoy it for what it was!

Anybody else have that experience with this movie?



Submitted October 26, 2020 at 08:19AM by hooterscooter https://ift.tt/3jue69N

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health