Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

At first I thought 'Sorry To Bother You' was the next 'Being John Malcovich' but then turned into 5 different episodes of black mirror colliding together and it was crazy!

Sorry to bother you if someones already written this but what a great film! I've just finished watching and at the start the quirkiness and surrealistic comedy contrast with modern dead end office space was giving me serious Malcovich vibes, and it was great. THEN it went further, taking loads of turns and going into new strange commentaries and challenges on the modern (Racial and capitalistic) issues and it was like several of the greatest black mirror episodes colliding together. I appreciate with a film titled as such it was super in your face and not subtle about much.

Spoilers: I'm assuming there are some Pinnochio parrallels and a lot of other cool stuff I've missed so I'm definitely going to have to rewatch



Submitted November 24, 2020 at 08:07PM by Rbbbrttt https://ift.tt/3fsvgEa

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health