Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Just recently rewatched (first time watching while tripping haha) and it baffles my mind this isn’t considered one of the top movies of the last 30 years. To start, Depps acting is superb, like out of this world. He IS hunter S.Thompson. Del Toro I would say is on his game acting wise even more than Depp (although I enjoy depp in the movie more). It’s also one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen. The shrooms may have added to that last bit, but I find myself hysterically laughing on all my sober rewatches as well. OH AND GARY FREAKING BUSEY in that one scene hahahaha. Spot on directing, soundtrack, visuals, acting, story and everything in between.



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 12:10AM by Dg190 https://ift.tt/3lPOfLj

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health