Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched Die Hard tonight, and I finally get it.

Man, what a movie. I knew that pop culture references Die Hard a lot, but boy, I didn’t not know to what extent this movie is referenced to. I finally “get” the smaller parts others are referencing too- The “Come out to the coast, have a few laughs” or “I’m in charge here! Not anymore you’re not.” I knew them from like South Park, or Community, but didn’t realize they were popularized with this movie, and that others were referencing it.

It’s a really fun movie, and I get why people like it. Traditional action movies were never my thing growing up (I blame Paul Greengrass for popularizing the shaky cam in Bourne Supremacy and it catching on for the next few decades) but They’re starting to grow on me. This movie blew me out of the water! I just really liked it. HBO Max has the first 3 right now, so I think I’ll watch Die Hard 2 & Die Hard with a Vengeance tomorrow after work.



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 12:59PM by Tlr321 https://ift.tt/398pXbK

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health