Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

It is unfortunate that Tom Cruise does not do more antagonist type roles since Collateral is amazing.

I watched it for the first time and was super invested into the film. It was better than I could have expected it to be and the conversations between Max and Vincent made the film. I really like when a film explores the topics that those conversations did in the cab and I feel that scenes like that made this more than what could have been some generic thriller. Tom Cruise can be very menacing at times and it was super different from what I have seen him in (most of his action films). I enjoy his current roles but they all seem to be fairly similar to a certain degree. Also, Jamie Foxx was superb and this also felt like a different role than what he usually does. If anyone can recommend other films like Collateral that would be great.



Submitted November 22, 2020 at 06:37AM by Scarns_Aisle5 https://ift.tt/3nKB8LV

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health