Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Klaus, the must watch Christmas movie for everybody

With Thanksgiving brushed off and just a few days away from December, my girlfriend and I have started our quarantine Christmas movie marathons and we got the chance to watch this masterpiece. I heard very little about it, but it's now my favorite Christmas movie of all time with stunning animations, a beautiful score, heart warming plot, and a great message.

Although predictable at times, it's a unique Christmas orgin story that explores the elements of the holidays, and it does so in a way that's light hearted and innocent, but has its deep and memorable moments. It follows a protagonist, Jesper, that starts off as a spoiled brat that eventually comes to warm your heart through his actions and relationships. I loved all the characters and the town that we explore with the Jesper.

It definitely is full of feels good moments and humor that I can't get enough of. I highly recommend it for basically anybody, and it's a real treat as we look forward to the holidays.



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 09:33AM by murimin https://ift.tt/3fLrE03

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health