Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

LaKeith Stanfield has had a wonderful run so far

I actually first caught him in Short Term 12 and he was my favorite character in that movie which is funny since he turned out to now be one of my favorite actors. He’s been in so many of my favorite movies. Most notably, Sorry To Bother You which is one of my favorite films of all time.

He always seems to be the same character when he acts but slightly different variations of that character. I loved him in Uncut Gems which is also one of my favorite films ever. That was a pleasant surprise and honestly probably my favorite act from him. Atlanta was super solid and I hope they make another season because he fit the role perfectly. Get Out was very very good as well, which makes him in 3 of my favorite films of all time.

I look forward to this guys future roles and I wonder where he’ll be in say 5 years time acting wise. Super solid actor who seems to get a role in the best movies. He may seem ordinary or boring at first but I think there’s something different about him that really reels me in.



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 09:52AM by Weedsmoker4hunnid20 https://ift.tt/33HPjtR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health