Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Rami Malek's intense facial expressions in "The Little Things"

Searched for a discussion thread on this film and was surprised nothing came up besides a topic about the poster.

For what it's worth, I really liked Mr Robot and thought Rami Malek was pretty good as Freddie Mercury. But I'm 3/4 of the way through this movie, and to say that Malek hams it up is a bit of an understatement. I've had to pause the movie at numerous points to observe/chuckle at his super-intense, icy, pursed-lips-and-bulging-eyes facial expressions.

I feel like someone is going to end up making a compilation of them and it'll go viral. It's the sort of thing where once you notice it, you can't not see it. He pauses for effect after delivering his lines and mugs for the camera so many times, and it could make a good drinking game.

The movie itself, I'm pretty underwhelmed by. It's a pasable B thriller with A list stars who are maybe unsure of the right tone to strike. I'm not sure if they are given much help by the dialogue, either. I wouldn't say it's bad but it's certainly not something I'd watch again.



Submitted January 30, 2021 at 08:54AM by paulrudder https://ift.tt/2L5T4mG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health