Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's an opinion you have would get you downvoted on r/movies?

Do you have an opinion that would be immediately downvoted in r/movies?

I'll start.

I liked Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor. I don't even mean I just thought it was underrated. I mean I really liked it. I'm a long time fan of the comic book version, and I'm well aware that they have vastly different mannerism, but I thought the core of the character was still present in his performance. This isn't me being a DCEU fanboy either, I'm well aware Batman v. Superman was a largely flawed movie. I still think Lex is excellent in it. The rooftop scene is the greatest point in the movie, and my favourite shot is Superman shooting off the ground to confront Lex, pissed off as hell, and Lex is just patiently sitting on the roof. "Boy do we have problems up here!"

I guess I was a little biased going in. Jesse has always been on of my favourite actors ever since I saw him in The Double, so I was pretty excited when they cast him as Lex.

EDIT:

In this thread:

  • Tarantino is overrated and a hack

  • I liked the sequel trilogy more than the prequels

  • Forrest Gump is bad

  • Safdie Bros. and Robert Eggers are overrated

  • Ed Norton's hulk is better than the current version

  • A New Hope is trash

  • Denis Villeneuve is overrated

  • The new Planet of the Apes trilogy is really average at best.

  • Blade Runner is bad

  • Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy doesn't hold up

  • The Shawshank Redemption is overrated

  • Christopher Nolan is overrated

  • Shyamalan is a hack

  • Tom Hanks is an average actor

  • Scorsese is overrated

  • Marvel sucks

  • James Cameron is a hack

  • I loved Zack Snyder's DC movies

  • Tenet was great

  • Rogue One is bad

  • Blade Runner 2049 is Villeneuve's worst film

  • Endgame sucked

  • Parasite is overrated

  • The Last Jedi is the best SW film since TESB

  • I love the Transformers movies

  • Mad Max: Fury Road is a generic Michael Bay movie



Submitted January 19, 2021 at 08:56PM by randomspawner https://ift.tt/3oZOSDH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health