Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If a Naked Gun reboot is inevitable, there's no doubt in my mind that Jon Hamm is the only one who could take the lead.

Having grown up on the Naked Gun movies, they hold a special place in my heart and though I enjoyed them I wasn't pleased to hear a reboot is coming.

I've heard casting rumors and speculation like Ed helms and other primarily comedy actors, and I just couldn't help but think of the best alternative.

Jon Hamm has the serious background, and I think his deadpan and background on Mad Men could truly emulate Leslie Nielsen's.

His guest role on Curb your Enthusiasm shows he has the comedy chops, and I truly think he could be the closest thing to the original.

Who would you think could take the part?



Submitted February 21, 2021 at 02:51AM by Hadesman1 https://ift.tt/3k5gIga

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health