Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Raid 2 Was Great!

I watched a few day ago The Raid: Redemption. It was good action movie but for the pace of action was too high. The action scenes were very good, but there was a lot of action sequences over and over. That's why I was overwhelmed. Still I very liked and I gave 8 points.

But Raid 2... damn. This time pace of action is very good for me. More story driven and various venues. There is also a lot of plot. This movie appealed to me more. Moreover, I think the shooting was better. But I think the tempo in the last action scenes was a bit too high.

Anyway, I very very liked. I just wanted to share my opinion. And yes I recommend this series.

9/10



Submitted February 23, 2021 at 05:29PM by YedekResident https://ift.tt/3pOJPp4

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health