Repo Man (1984)... I can't recall the last time I just smiled so much in a movie
I tend to gravitate towards dramas, sci-fi and horror, so I have to say it's been a while since a movie was just plain FUN to me. And Repo Man is a fun, cool movie. I'm really glad I bought the Criterion Blu-Ray on a blind buy.
Who else is a fan of this weird little 80's sci-fi flick?
Some of my favorite parts (SPOILERS):
-
Otto dropping his new girlfriend off: "What is this place? United Fruitcake Outlet? (Laughs)"
-
Otto's parents not even looking at him as they're glued to the televangelist on TV. "Otto, honey, put it on a plate. You'll enjoy it more." "Couldn't enjoy it more, mom. Mmmm-mmm." (as he's eating processed meat from a can)
-
"Hey kid, wanna make $10?" "Fuck off, queer."
-
The weird guy who talks about alien time travel is the one who, in the end, can enter the car and zooms off into space, lmao
-
"But what about our relationship??" "What?" "What about our relationship?" "...Fuck that." LMAO!
Submitted February 15, 2021 at 10:25AM by XciteMe https://ift.tt/3b40ShH
Không có nhận xét nào: