Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Sonic the Hedgehog movie is really fun and has a lot of heart

Sonic has finally hit a streaming service, so I watched it over the weekend on Hulu. I was pretty excited to watch it honestly, after the whole design fiasco and the complete 180 the studio did based on the internet's freakout. I have to say this movie was really pretty funny for a family film. A lot of the jokes land and some of them land pretty hard. I didn't even have an issue with them basically ripping off the slowmo scenes from the X Men films. I can see this movie being fun for an entire family.

Ben Schwartz and Jim Carrey are freaking perfect as Sonic and Eggman Robotnik. Jim basically becomes the guy he was in the 90's and its kinda crazy. I missed him just being a goofball for two hours. Also the entire plot line of Sonic being totally alone and not having anyone his whole life is so well done. After I was finished watching the movie I honestly don't know what the world's take on the film would have been if they kept the original design. Because the story, jokes and writing are very good here. I can honestly see a world that people would have argued that it was good even though they made him look like a nightmare.



Submitted February 23, 2021 at 02:59AM by ArchDucky https://ift.tt/2ZHEXYc

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health