Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is your favourite end of the world movie?

Mine's Melancholia, not only as end of the world movie, but also one of my all time favourite cinematographic experiences.
Melancholia - trailer
Yes, yes, I know that the actual meaning is much deeper, nevertheless it pictures end of the world.
There is something about Von Trier's filmmaking that is so beautiful even in its darkest moments.

I know what I like, not to sound like sociopath, but I like when characters don't succeed, meaning, that there doesn't have to be a happy ending. Even better if characters embrace the oncoming doom.

What's yours? Do you prefer more action based (Armagedon etc.) or more subtle psychological (Road etc.) narrative?



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 03:03AM by jameslurker3000 https://ift.tt/3kxRzLo

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health