Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Children of Men

I’ve been meaning to watch Children of Men for a while now and finally got around to watching it tonight. I’m not sure exactly what I was expecting as I went into it fairly blind, but it blew all of my expectations out of the water. I was literally left speechless once the credits started rolling, and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie like it before. The cinematography was some of the best I’ve seen, the story was fresh and extremely well done, the acting was fantastic and I couldn’t believe how real it felt! I think it was a masterfully made film and I know I’ll be thinking about it for at least the next few days.



Submitted March 27, 2021 at 02:01PM by Nick_180 https://ift.tt/2NY0o5f

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health