Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I knew Christopher Walken could dance from Fatboy Slim’s “Weapon Of Choice” video, but I didn’t know the son of a bitch could DANCE! Randomly found his number from “Pennies From Heaven” and I am IMPRESSED!!

I just randomly started reading about this film “Pennies From Heaven” when I was going down a IMDB rabbit hole, that was a huge commercial flop musical from 1981. It starred Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters and was a musical set during the Great Depression where the main characters would dream these grandiose dance numbers when sad shit started happening to them and it was set to actual depression era music. They didn’t redo the numbers, The actors and dancers just lip synced to the original tracks but did these AMAZING original dance sequences to them. I was surprised to see a Steve Martin flick I hadn’t heard of (especially one that is supposedly kind of sad) so I started reading about it and everyone was really praising Walken’s big dance sequence in the film. Even the critics that didn’t care for it (it seemed fairly well reviewed however) called his part the highlight of the film. I looked it up on YouTube and this shit blew me away! Thought y’all might want to check it out! Walken is on one of those actors that I’m CONSTANTLY finding intriguing performances that I never even knew existed. I love that it kind of lines up with how we all know Walken. Anyway, enjoy! Cheers!!



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 10:41AM by Jdogy2002 https://ift.tt/3sBV1HR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health