Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I love the Animated 1977 'Hobbit' more than the new trilogy because I feel like the character designs and sound are far more compelling!

I really only like the first live action Hobbit, and that's only the Goblin Town Scene and Riddles in the dark. Both were fantastic. I like Cumberbatch as Smaug but I just didn't care for the design, although his voice was perfect. The cartoon Hobbit is frightening I love it. The Troll design, goblin design, Gollums design is legit frightening, and I love Smaugs design. Giant hairy cat, worm, wolf creature and the voice actor was perfect for the role, Richard Boone. I have to say the songs in the cartoon Hobbit I'd say are better than the live action ones, thru should've reprised them. Down Down to Goblin Town is one I wish they reprised, the song is so good yet so haughnting.



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 11:46PM by bigblueberryboobies https://ift.tt/3fiD7Gp

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health