Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

New public domain movies channel

I've started a new Youtube channel dedicated to public domain movies, series, documentaries, cartoons, etc.

You might ask why I think this is useful at all, as there are many sites, like the Internet Archive, where you can find this kind of stuff.

Well, in the first place, I think that no video hosting platform is more popular than Youtube. And while I have nothing against copyright (why should I?), I think that public domain works are absolutely overlooked. This channel is my contribution to make it a bit more popular.

In the second place, I also would like to create a central point with an easy structure, so that movies are grouped into genres. I think sometimes this can be difficult to find regarding public domain movies.

And a final reason is that I focus on image and sound quality. Sometimes it's difficult to find the highest possible quality for some of the movies, specially the older ones.

It's been a week now and I've already uploaded 50 videos. My plan is to upload, at least 5 videos a day, of which, at least 3 are feature films.

In case you are interested, this is the channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmGQZHQM4Hsyutsh7aN1ZNw

Thanks for reading.



Submitted March 19, 2021 at 08:36PM by DrummerClown https://ift.tt/3tCNV6g

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health